Wednesday 6 August 2008

Chibi Commisions


Hey, this is Mocha.

I will still be doing chibi commisions at the cafe, bearing in mind I don't watch too much anime apart from Naruto and Bleach my knowledge of characters is a little poor but for a donation to the cause I will draw a chibi version of you.
I'm doing chibi's of the staff, one example of a CG'd chibi is to the left, this is the mascot of the cafe Willow.


Of course I will only be using coloured pencils or inking pens, but if you donate a little bit more I'll trace a double and take one home to CG.


I'm also offering myself up for 'Beat the Staff Member' on DDR if we successfully get a TV. I'll probably be equipped with my own special mat though ;D.(i'm not very good, it's ok!)
Prize still undecided, though it might be a little cake or something similar.




Anyway, only a few more weeks to go!
I'm totally excited 8D

No comments: